Auckland – Store Manager
We are currently looking to hire someone for a full-time, Mon – Fri position in our Henderson Retail Store/Showroom.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
- You'll be serving both retail and our wholesale trade customers in our retail store/showroom at our Henderson Head Office.
- You'll be helping create an environment that's customer service driven and welcoming to both shoppers and co-workers.
- Arranging and actioning pick-up orders.
- You'll be making sure our high standards of store presentation and merchandising are always met.
- As the retail face of AS Colour you'll be informing and educating customers about our range and helping them find the right product for their needs.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Previous experience in retail is ideal, however if you're enthusiastic, hardworking and a fast learner you might already have what it takes.
- The ability to think quickly and engage with a wide range of people in a positive manner is essential.
- Someone with good organisation and attention to detail, who remains calm under pressure.
- You'll have to work well with a team and have good time management.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. We're looking forward to hearing from you.
You will be helping with everything production related. You must have a great eye for detail, ability to multitask and be able to self-manage your workload. Having a basic understanding of production or textiles is also essential.
This position is a casual contract for 1-2 days per week, for further information or to apply please email email@example.com
Warehouse / Operations
Unfortunately there are currently no opportunities. Feel free to make contact with us at firstname.lastname@example.org