WORK WITH US.
Career opportunities with AS Colour.
AUCKLAND – PEOPLE & CULTURE MANAGER, FULL-TIME
This position is responsible for the management of all HR activities for AS Colour across NZ, Australia, USA and the UK for the full employee life cycle. The AS Colour P&C Manager will oversee the effective and efficient management of the areas of employee relations, recruitment, compensation and benefits, learning and development, performance management, organisational development and work health and safety.
- First point of contact for all HR related queries and advice.
- Manage all employee relations issues and maintain a sound understanding and knowledge of employment legislation and apply operationally across all countries.
- Coach managers on performance issues and processes. Work with Managers to provide advice on and manage therecruitment process including liaising with recruitment agencies, posting job advertisements, short listing candidates,helping with interviews where required and employment contract administration.
- Manage the full employee life cycle including working with the business to update the on boarding program and managing exit interview process.
- Partner with senior management to design and deliver HR initiatives to add value to the business and help achieve business goals.
- Providing guidance on learning and development for managers and their teams and coordinating training where required.
- Working with the Group Financial Controller on the payroll process - e.g. advise of salary changes, bonus payments, manage leave balances, redundancy payments.
- Measuring and improving employee satisfaction by identifying areas that require improvement.
- Organise and oversee framework for company culture. Planning events, Xmas parties across the ASC group. Keeping staff engaged and in touch across all areas of the business – office, retail and warehouse.
- Exceptional communication skills and experience in advisory roles
5+ years' experience in Human Resources
- Strong recruiting and demonstrated ability to improve talent acquisition strategies
- Demonstrated expertise training managers and employees and managing employee relations issues
- Strong organizational, critical thinking and communications skills
- Strong understanding of Employment Law in NZ is critical, exposure to AU/USA/UK is advantageous.
Contact us at email@example.com
No current positions available.
Warehouse / Operations
AUCKLAND – WAREHOUSE STORE PERSON, FULL-TIME
TO BE SUCCESSFUL AT THIS JOB YOU WILL NEED:
- 2 years minimum experience in general warehousing (textile industry preferred but not essential)
- RF scanning experience
- A good level of fitness - able to lift moderate to heavy cartons
- Good PC, numerical, and communication skills
- Good understanding of Safe Manual Handling techniques and warehouse OH&S requirements
- Accurate attention to detail
- Be able to cope in a busy work environment
- To be an enthusiastic team player who shows initiative
- A willingness to work overtime when required
- Hold a current New Zealand driver's license
- Hold a current forklift licence
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
- Picking orders by foot with an RF Scanning Device
- Accurately checking and packing orders.
- Maintaining a safe and tidy work environment
- Helping unload containers on a weekly basis.
In return we offer a full-time position with above market rates and an opportunity to further your career with us. If you think you have the skill set we require, please apply now in writing with a cover letter and copy of your CV to our Warehouse Manager, Chris Lewis at firstname.lastname@example.org